STI Education Systems Holdings, Inc. (STI), formerly JTH Davies Holdings, Inc., was originally established in 1928 as the Philippine branch office of Theo H. Davies & Co., a Hawaiian corporation. The Company was reincorporated as a Philippine corporation in 1946. After many years of operations as part of the Jardine-Matheson group, STI was sold to local Philippine investors in 2006. In March 2010, the Company became part of the Tanco Group of Companies. On September 10, 2012, the Securities and Exchange Commission approved the change in name to the present one.
STI is the holding company within the Tanco Group that derives investment in its education business. Among its subsidiaries include STI Education Services Group, Inc. (STI ESG), which first offered courses in modular forms that covered basic programming before shifting to college degree programs; and STI West Negros University, Inc., which offers senior high school and college education. STI ESG has a total of 76 schools nationwide and is composed of 64 STI branded colleges and 12 STI branded education centers. Of these, STI ESG wholly owns 32 college campuses and five education centers, while franchisees operate 32 college campuses and seven education centers.
The Company’s other subsidiaries are Information and Communications Technology Academy, Inc., Attenborough Holdings Corporation, and Neschester Corporation.
Source: SEC Form 17-A (2016)
Business Address: 7th Floor, STI Holdings Center, 6764 Ayala Avenue, Makati City 1226
Telephone No/s. : (632) 8844-9553
Fax No. : 844-9553
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website : http://www.stiholdings.com