Crescencio P. Montemayor
- WORK EXPERIENCE:Assistant Vice President – Finance
Baguio Country Club Corporation
January 2014 to PresentAdviser to the President
John Hancock Life Insurance Company
2003 to 2004Vice President
Ing Life Insurance Philippines
1999 to 2003
- EDUCATION:Bachelor of Science in Business Administration,
Major in Accounting
Jenny C. Serafica
- Ms. Jenny C. Serafica has been a Chairperson of Philippine Association of Stock Transfer and Registry Agencies (PASTRA) since 1997.
- She is also currently the President of Pastra.Net Incorporated (PNI) since 2007.
- From 1996 to 2006 she served as a Vice President/Director to Fidelity Stock Transfer, Inc and as FSTI’s Managing Consultant from 2007-2013.
- She finished her degree in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in the University of the East. She is a Certified Public Accountant.
Aurora I. Montemayor
- Ms. Aurora Montemayor is the Assistant Treasurer of Baguio Country Club Corporation since 2001.
- She graduated from the University of the East with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Management.
Atty. Gilbert M. Viloria
- Partner to Mendoza & Pangan Law Office (2010 – present)
- Senior Associate to Martinez Vergara Gonzalez & Serrano Law Office (2006 – 2009)
- Legal Consultant for Century Properties, Inc. (2007-2008)
- Junior Associate to Martinez & Mendoza Law Office (2003-2006)
- Legal Apprentice to Sycip Salazar Hernandez Gatmaitan Law Office (2001)
- Legal Apprentice to ACCRA Law Office ( April to May 2000)
- Apprentice to Citibank N.A (April to May 1997)
Mr. Gilbert Viloria obtained his Juris Doctor from the Ateneo Law School in 2002, and was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2003.
Mr. Viloria is engaged in labor, lligitation and corporate law, and regularly advises manufacturing companies, banks, insurance companies, business process outsourcing companies, real estate developers, and information technology providers.
He is engaged in labor law practice and regularly advises clients on labor standards, and compliance with mandatory labor, social, and welfare laws and policies. He regularly advises clients on illegal dismissal and termination-related issues, outsourcing, and collective bargaining agreement negotiations.
He also handles civil cases involving contractual disputes, property disputes,
Corporate fraud, corporate rehabilitation and insolvency, settlement of estate, and enforcement of foreign judgements.
He is also a director in various non-listed domestic corporations; Beam Suntory Philippines, Inc., Dalkeith Holding Corp., Fumakilla Limited, Iwatani Philippines Inc., KVK Corporation, Mirai Philippines, Inc., Oiumura Holdings, Inc., Sanko
Jason Charles V. De Leon
- Mr. Jason Charles V. De Leon was a Senior Manager of Amalgated Investment Bancorporation from June 2008 up to March 2014.
- Award and Recognition:
July 2013 – The Asset Magazine
Most Astute Investor-Fixed Income.
- Training and Seminars:
March 2013 – Money Market Association
Advance FS analysis and advance economics
May 2012 – Money Market Association
Fixed Income and IRS Seminar
June 2010 – Money Market Association
Interest Rate Derivative and Debt Capital Market Seminars
2011 – Ateneo Graduate School of Business
Treasury Certificate Program, Certified Treasury Professional
2010-2011 – UST Graduate School
PSE Certified Securities Specialist Course Graduate
2010 – Security and Exchange Commission
Licensed Fixed Income Trader/Dealer
He graduated from De La Salle University of Manila with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Commerce, major in Management of Financial Institutions.
Ms. Sherleen Lourds R. Macatangay
- Associate of Roxas De Los Reyes Laurel Rosario and Leagogo Law Offices
Carlo Daniel K. Ilusorio
- Mr. Carlo Daniel Ilusorio was a Senior Property Specialist at Alveo Land Corporation from January 2016 up to June 2016.
- He is currently working at Hi Protect Armored Cars Corporation.
- He graduated from De La Salle University of Manila with a degree of Bachelor of Arts, Major in Psychology.