Anglo Philippine Holdings Corporation

The Company was incorporated in 1958 as an oil and mineral exploration company with the corporate name of “Anglo Philippine Oil Corporation”.

PSTI Principal 700x230 - Anglophil

In 1996, the Company changed its primary purpose to that of an investments holding firm focused on infrastructure and property development, and changed its corporate name to “Anglo Philippine Holdings Corporation”.

Since then, the Company has maintained, and will continue to maintain, investments in natural resources, property development,  infrastructure and diversified businesses.

Company Website : http://www.anglophil.com/

Advertisements